Friday, January 30, 2009

who defines what is perfect

This is mainly a vent blog.

Who is it that defines what is perfection in a human. I firmly dont believe that there is a perfect human on this earth.

I hate these people that DECIDE that a person is perfect because they are beautiful or good looking. But what is defined as good looking? I dont believe there is a defination of good looking. My original thought was that this is all the fault of the male. Males consistently go after beautiful women who have the perfect hair and figure etc.

But females do it to. They define perfect as buff, with muscles, perfect hair and facial features etc.

In the end its a load of rubbish. I dont believe in any of it.


I am still waiting for this stupid scan to happen. I cant wait until next saturday.

No comments: